Wednesday, July 15, 2020

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - Stuck On You

Hello!  I am playing along today with the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!   This month I am using the color inspiration for my card.   I pulled out an oldie but a goodie stamp set called Stuck On You.  This is one of my favorites.   I love that you can build your own with these. 




I used Distress Oxide inks to create a soft color - Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, Tea Dye and Rusty Hinge.  I stamped out Stuck On You and then die cut them out with the matching Stuck On You SugarCut.   



I die cut a light grey cardstock panel with the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut and then taped off one edge with Post It Tape.  I then ink blended with light grey ink with the Geo Tri Hex Stencil.   Once it was dry, I then stamped and embossed a sentiment from the Stuck On You stamp set.   





I popped up my images with foam tape and added some Nuvo drops for a final touch.   







No comments:

Post a Comment