Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti - July New Release Blog Hop


It's release day at Reverse Confetti!  The July release is now available in the Reverse Confetti shop and today we are celebrating the new release with a blog hop!  

You should have arrived fro Caly Person's blog!  Today, I am sharing a card that I made with the new Stained Glass Butterflies stamp set.   When I saw this stamp set I knew that I wanted to try Yana Smakula no blending Copic coloring.   This was the perfect stamp set to try this technique out and it was totally inspired by her video.   



I started by stamping the images from the Stained Glass Butterflies stamp set onto a white card panel.  I picked my Copic colors for each color family using 3 to 4 ink colors.   I did not follow a pattern but just insured that I allowed the Copic coloring to dry between each coloring.   




Once I finished the Copic coloring of each image, I then colored the background with a dark colored Copic marker.   I trimmed the panel down to 4 inches by 5.25 inches.   I stamped a sentiment from Best Sentiments and embossed with gold embossing powder.   I then trimmed the sentiment and backed it with pink cardstock.   I adhered it directly to the card panel. 



I really loved how this turning out and this was the perfect stamp set to give this a try!   Well that is it for me now!   We have a huge blog hop to celebrate the July release.   You can check out the new release at the Reverse Confetti shop!   

Now it is time to hop over to Crystal Thompson's blog!   

A full list of the blog hop is below - have fun hopping around! 


↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 




Here is a look at all of the new release: 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Tricia! Love the contrast in colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this came out so good... I love this technique by Yana and these butterflies were the perfect set to use. The dark blue background really looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete