Friday, July 10, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Mini Release - Critter Corns and Fadoodle Hearts

Hello again!  I am here to share some super cute new products from Whimsy Stamps!   My slimline card today features the new Critter Corns, Fadoodle Hearts and Slimline Pillows die!  





These new stamp sets are just adorable.   I just love these critters and what can be any cuter than a unicorn balloon!   I stamped my images from both sets out and used my Scan and Cut to cut out all the images.  I colored them with my go to Copic Markers.   I added some details with a white gel pen to the hearts and added some clear sparkle to the critters wings!   



I love all the details that these stamps have.  I love the dot details that the stamped image has on the panda.  And how cute is a unicorn balloon!  I mean swoon!   So adorable! 



The hearts in the stamp set have so much doodle detail that they live up to the name of Fadoodle Hearts!  I added additional accents with a white gel pen.   For my card panel, I die cut the new Slimline Pillows Die.   I ink blended with some light pink ink behind the panel and then popped the Slimline Pillows die up on the card base.   I added some white gel dots to the inked panel and stamped a sentiment from the Fadoodle Hearts stamp set.  



Both of these sets are just so cute!  They are available today with the new mini release!   Here is some more inspiration for you with the new release! 



Supplies used today:




Thank you for joining me today!  Be sure to hop over to the Whimsy blog to see more of the new release! 

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment