Monday, July 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Mini Release - Caveman Zog

I have another mini release from Whimsy Stamps!   Today,  I am share a card made with a new stamp and die set that is out today.   I have this card made with the new Caveman Zog stamp set and the Inlaid Bubbles die.    



This is a 4.5 square card.   I stamped my images out and then trimmed them out with my Scan and Cut.  I colored with my Copic markers and added them in layers to the card panel.  



The card panel is made with the new Inlaid Bubbles Die set.   This is such a cool set.  I have a picture below to show you all the dies that come with this set.   I used the two largest dies and one of the small bubbles for my card.  




There are 7 dies in the stamp set.   2 of the dies do not cut but put impressions on your project, they are highlighted in green. 


I think this card is perfect for my husband!   I am going to save it for his birthday!   

I hope that you can visit some of the designers today to see what they are sharing from this release!   Here is some inspiration to get you started!  




Head over the the Whimsy Blog to see more of the new release!  

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment