Thursday, July 9, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Pandamonium Friend



Hey there!  It's Tricia here today to share with you a slimline design card.   I combined several different stamp sets to create this card: Pandamonium, Cheers to You, along with Friendship Sentiments.


I started by trimming a panel of cardstock to 3.5 inches by 8.25 inches.   I ink blended with Distress Oxides with Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Seedless Preserves.  For my grassy area, I used the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut and die cut a wavy border and ink blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.    I added the grassy border with foam tape to the main panel. 


I stamped the main pain with the Cheers to You stamp set and gold heat embossed it.  I stamped several of the starburst images across the background.   I used Wow Embossing Powder in Rich Gold.  


I stamped the pandas from Pandamonium stamp set onto white cardstock and then lightly colored them with my Copic markers.   Just to add a hint of color to each of the pandas.   I die cut each of the images out with the Pandamonium SugarCut.  I added the pandas to the grassy border with foam tape.   


I die cut the word "friend" using the Friends Word Sugarcut from light pink and the shadow die from white cardstock.   I stamped a sentiment from the Friendship Sentiments onto black cardstock and white heat embossed it.   I trimmed it down and popped it up with foam tape.   


To add a final touch, I scattered some crystal jewels across the card.  
Thank you so much for visiting with me today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment