Friday, August 6, 2021

Countdown to Confetti Day One

Welcome to day one of the Reverse Confetti August release!   There are some adorable new products in this month's release!  I have created two cards today using the new Hello Daisy Cover Panel and the Scripty Sentiments stamp set. 









For this card, I actually die cut two of the Hello Daisy Cover Panels and placed them on top of one another using Buttercup cardstock.   I die cut the daisies from Cloud White and Lime Green cardstock.   How sweet is this new Hello Daisy Cover Panel!!  I just love daisies and had to much fun making this card!!   




The Hello is a seperate die cut that you can use with the Hello Daisy Cover Panel or without.  To build my card panel, I layered the two cover panels onto a layer of vellum.  For my card base, I used Buttercup cardstock and stamped the panel with the solid strip stamp from the Background Builder stamp set with Buttercup ink.  Check out the graphic below to see how you can use this new cover panel! 











For my next card, I used just the Hello with the daisies and the new Scripty Sentiments stamp set.  I die cut some patterned paper from the Under the Umbrella paper pack with the Center Frame Cover Panel.   




I used Rose, Buttercup and Cloud White cardstock for the Hello.   I stamped the sentiment in Midnight ink onto the patterned paper.  I layered this onto an A2 card base.  This is a completely flat card panel but with lots of great details!  Easy mailing! 




Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.  Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 


12 comments:

  1. These are both so fun Tricia! I especially love the Hello Daisy Chain one because I adore it when you use Lime Green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo ... I am lovin' that green ... awesome designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second card. That patterned paper almost looks like fabric; especially with the stitching from the die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! 😍 love the flowers and stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wood grain background.
    The little flowers sprinkled in
    the corners and on the word
    is a great idea. Wonderful
    card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors! Love the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Hello Daisy cover die! Gorgeous cards!! Thanks so much for great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this Hello Daisy cover panel! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many ways to use the new Hello Daisy cover die and love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete