Friday, August 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - UFWhoa Birthday

Hello!  Whimsy Stamps has a mini release now available!  I used the new USWhoa stamp set, Slimline Nebula paper pack, Revealers 3 die and the Spaceships die.   


I love the new UFWhoa stamp set and colored my images with Copic markers.   I trimmed the image down and then added some details with a white gel pen. 


My card base was made by combining the Slimline Nebula paper pack with the new Revealers 3 die.  These dies are so cool and different than anything else I have seen in the paper crafting world!  I love the possibilities with these die and have seen some really creative ideas from the design team.  I used the Celestial Zodiac background stamp and created the aqua panel as if the alien is bursting into a new world! 



I die cut out the Spaceship dies from black and silver glitter cardstock and added these little details to my space scene!   Come check out what the Design Team has in store for you with this release!   

They are outta this world!!!  Check out the new release at Whimsy Stamps!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment