Sunday, August 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Wait for Me

 Hello!  This week's mini release from Whimsy Stamps is so much fun!  Think extraterrestrial!!!

I used several new products from this mini release to make this slimline card!  

Wait For Me Stamp Set 

Lost in Space Slimline paper pack 

Revealers 2 die 




I die cut one of the new patterned papers from the Lost In Space paper pack with the new Revealers 2 die.  I also die cut a white piece of cardstock.  I stamped the white card panel with more images from the stamp set with light grey ink and then stamped sentiments from Wait For Me stamp set.   I used the Comic Half-Tone stencil with light blue ink to add some color to the right hand side of the die cut white panel.  



I love this image of the lady and colored her up with my Copic markers.   I trimmed the image with my Scan and Cut.   I added to the slimline panel with foam tape.  Super simple and so much fun with all the stamping!  



Take a look at some of the other projects done by the Whimsy Stamps design team!    The new release can be found here! 














No comments:

Post a Comment