Sunday, August 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti August New Release Blog Hop

 Hello!  Today is release day and the new mini release from Reverse Confetti is now available.  We have a blog hop to celebrate.   I have created two projects using the new Floral Chain Cover Panel and Scripty Sentiments stamp set.   


 
First up, I trimmed down the right edge of the panel to create a shaped top panel for my card.  I used Salsa, Rose, Flamingo, Piggy Bank and Lime Green cardstock to make the flowers using the Floral Chain Cover Panel. 



For the inside of the panel, I used the Plaid Lines Large and Plaid Lines Small and ink blended with Stone ink to create the background and stamped a sentiment from Scripty Sentiments. 









For my next card, I used the same cardstock colors and layered the Floral Chain Cover Panel onto the stenciled background like I did with the previous card.  




I stamped a sentiment from Scripty Sentiments onto the main panel.   I love the soft greys with the pinks and reds!   




What is your favorite from the new release?  Check it out all below and have fun hopping along with the Blog Hop to celebrate! 















4 comments: