Monday, August 16, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Wait for Me!


Hey there!  I am popping in to share a card made with the August Release from Whimsy Stamps! I used the new Wait for Me stamp set along with the new UFO die set and Lost in Space Slimline Paper pack.  


I stamped the images from Wait for Me out and colored with my Copic markers.  I trimmed the images out with my Scan and Cut.   The sentiment is from this stamp set and was stamped on Kraft cardstock that had been stamped with the Moon Background stamp set with Kraft ink.  I trimmed it down with the Stitched Border Trio die set.  


I die cut the Lost in Space Slimline Paper pack with the Slimline Card Builder Die.  I die cut the new UFO die from multiple colors of cardstock and then layered to make the UFO.   I die cut some of the beams from Vellum cardstock.  



No comments:

Post a Comment