Wednesday, August 4, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge August

Happy Fall!  When it is August 1st, that is my official first day of planning for fall!!!  

It's also a new month for the Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs!  With the inspiration photo for this month's challenge I could not help but pull out all the fall supplies!  





I used the Autumn Background stamp and embossed on watercolor cardstock and used my Zig Clean Color markers to color in the images.  I skipped the center since I knew that I would be covering it up with the Stitched Rectangle die cut. 





I really love the Hey Bear stamps and the Hey Fall stamp set to color up my fall images for my little scene and die cut them out with the matching Hey Fall SugarCut.   I stamped a sentiment from Autumn Blessings stamp set.  




 Come play along in the challenge!   The full rules are below but you can also see this month's challenge and information on the SugarPea Designs blog post!  Thank you for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment