Saturday, August 7, 2021

Countdown to Confetti Day Two

 Welcome back to day two of the Countdown to Confetti!  The August mini release will be available at midnight on August 8th! 



I created this slimline design card using the new Floral Chain Cover Panel.  I die cut several of the flowers and then stacked them on top of one another!  I added a few of the little small daisy's from the Hello Daisy Cover panel.   I wanted to create a chain of flowers across the card panel. 






The sentiment is from the Scripty Sentiments stamp set.  I just love this font!  It is so beautiful!  For my card base, I stamped the background with the solid circle stamp from Background Builders stamp set. I die cut the panel for the sentiment using the Bag & Tag Creator Confetti Cuts.  I added a strip of Bumblebee cardstock to peek out from the white flowers.  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 



Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.  Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  




11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love how you used the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, I love this slimline design! The pops of bumblebee are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the contrast of the white flowers against the craft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for the kraft and bright daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layered flowers are so pretty! Love the kraft background with the white flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun design ... love those big bold polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is kraft!!! Very cool. Love your flowers too. Very unique.
    I guess I don't have all the crafts I need, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kraft paper with the white and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the kraft background.
    The little note and the flowers
    really pop. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! I love the pretty sentiment and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for more inspiration with the new Hello die and sweet sentiment stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete