Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Slimline Observation Deck

Hello there!  Whimsy Stamps has a new release today that is getting me in the mood for Halloween.  I used several new products from this release:  Slimline Observation Deck die, Space Aliens die and the Space Minions die.  I could not help but think Halloween and went with a creepy theme! 

 

I die cut the Slimline Observation Deck die from black and gold sparkle cardstock.  I layered this onto some light grey cardstock that had been inked with Cosmic Half Tone Oval rubber stamp.  

I die cut the Space Aliens and the Space Minions from green, mustard and tan cardstock.  For the Space Minions I backed the eyes with some black sparkle cardstock.  I used a sentiment from Simple Sentiments stamp set. I thought it went well with the theme!  


Check out more of the new release from the Designer Inspiration below!  And check out the new mini release at Whimsy Stamps!!  











No comments:

Post a Comment