Monday, August 23, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Beam Me Up!

Hello!  I hope you are doing well.  I have a really cute card that is perfect for a young boy or teenage that love space!  It's so hard to me to make masculine cards but with these cute aliens, it made it really easy. 


I started off by stamped the Cosmic Half Tone Oval stamp set with kraft ink onto kraft cardstock.  I then die cut the panel with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die.  I die cut the Space Minions from some dark green, mustard and olive cardstock.  For their eyes, I used black sparkle cardstock and just simply cut enough to cover the eyes.  


The sentiment is from the Wait for Me Stamp set.  I love this sentiment and it went perfect with the Space Minions die.  I stacked my minions up on the card with foam tape.  This turned out perfect for my son's birthday card.  I stamped a birthday sentiment on the inside.  


Check out the new mini release for August at Whimsy Stamps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment