Saturday, June 27, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Dragon Water Fun - More FUN!

I am back again today to share another card that I made with the Dragon Water Fun from Whimsy Stamps.   I just love this stamp set and had to make another card with the other dragon.   I stamped the image and colored it with my Copic markers.   I love his little ducky inner tube!  I stamped a couple of the clouds.  I used my Scan and Cut to cut out all the images.   




I used the FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangle Die and stamped the water puddle from the stamp set and colored with my Copics.   I stamped a sentiment from Dragon Water Fun.   I just love the sentiments in this set.    I added some clear sparkle to the water and other parts of the images.  




Isn't this the cutest stamp!  There are several stamp sets with this dragon, I can't wait to get more!!!  




I added the panel to a dark navy card base.   Isn't this set the cutest!   You can see more of the mini release here at the Whimsy store!  Check out the new mini release today
I hope that you have a great day! 



↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 

Supplies I used today!

No comments:

Post a Comment