Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Countdown to Confetti - January Release Day 1

 Welcome to day one of the Countdown to Confetti January Release!   I am sharing a new stamp set called Words of Love along with a new Pencil & Treat Holder Confetti Cuts!   




First up, I have these cute Valentine's Day treat using the new Pencil & Treat Holder Confetti Cuts.   I die cut the Pencil & Treat Holder out from Grape Soda, Piggy Bank and Mist cardstocks.   I stamped the treat holders with the Background Builder stamp set in matching inks.   After die cutting the treat holders, I scored at .... and .... to make the treat holder for some Charm suckers.   



For my tags, I used the Three Tags Confetti Cuts and stamped with the new Words of Love stamp set.   I then colored each one in with my Copics.  I attached them with a brad to each of the treat holders.  
 



The die cut hearts come from another new Confetti Cuts called Big Love.   I will show more of it on day three!   I stamped the hearts with the Patterned Hearts stamp set.  




Next up, I used the Words of Love to create this graphic inspired Valentine's Day card.   I die cut a panel using the new Outlined Framed Confetti Cuts and die cut a white panel.   I taped off the edges and then stamped the sentiments from Words of Love stamp sets repeatedly across the panel.   



I then added two die cut hearts from the Big Love Confetti Cuts to the panel.   I then layered the panel onto a Mist card base.  


Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on January 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 

 Reverse Confetti Blog



10 comments:

  1. Tricia, these are super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the treats! SOOO CUTE! Great colors! And darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words of Love and the pencil/treat holder die is definitely at the top of my list. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The treat boxes are so cute. Who wouldn't love them??

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable!
    Thanks for the inspiraiton.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic and so much fun! Did you smile the whole time you were making them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic projects especially the graphic card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The treat holders
    are so fun and great
    work on the card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling treat holders and a pretty card! Love that frame die!

    ReplyDelete