Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Mini Release Slimline Envelope Edger

Hey! Hey! I am back to share a super cute Valentine's Day card using some of the new mini release from Whimsy Stamps.   Today, I am sharing the new release of Slimline Envelope Edger die!   How cool are these!   Whimsy Stamps has some of the BEST slimline dies and they are so creative!  I love the tiny hearts along with the edge.  



I stamped out a gnome from Gnome One LIke You.  I colored it with my Copic markers.  I then trimmed down some of the Heart to Heart paper pack and layered it with some pink cardstock.   I added some of the leftover hearts I had from the Slimline Hearts Background die. 



For my sentiment, I used the Bold ABC die and created the die cut for Hugs and used a sentiment from Simple Sentiments stamp set.  




 The new Slimline Envelope Edger die is so cool!   It has 4 edger dies to choose from.  This will become a staple for sure!  

Thank you for stopping by!   Please take a look at the new mini release from Whimsy Stamps! 


1 comment: