Friday, January 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Gnome One Like You

Happy New Year!   Whimsy Stamps has a mini release today with some adorable new stamps and dies!   I used the new Gnome One Like You stamp set and created two Valentine's/Love themed slimline cards!   



First up, this new Slimline Hearts Background die is a must for Valentine's Day!  You get the bonus of all the cut out hearts from the negative die cut!  I backed the red Slimline Hearts Background panel with some pink cardstock.   


I stamped two of the gnomes from Gnome One Like You stamp set and colored with my Copic markers.   I then trimmed each image down and added some details with a white gel pen and clear sparkle pen.   


The sentiment come from Gnome One Like You and was stamped and die cut out with a Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die.    



For my next card, I used some of the new Slimline Frozen Paper Pack.   Yes!  You heard that right, new patterned paper for Slimline cards!  YAY!!!!   Whimsy has some of the best Slimline products out now!   It was perfect for this card and the scene.   


I stamped an image from Gnome One Like You and colored with my Copics.  I added some crystal glaze to the little red heart.   


The sentiment is from the stamp set called Bundled Up!   That is it for me today!  Be sure to check out all of the Design team inspiration below!   The new mini release is available now at the Whimsy Store!  






No comments:

Post a Comment