Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Mini Release - Always and Forever

 Hello!  I am sharing a new stamp set that is available during the Whimsy Stamps Mini Release for January called Always and Forever!  



This stamp set has three adorable images that you can use to create Valentine, Anniversary, Just Because, etc cards for a loved one.  I love the tiny image of the older woman and man!   I created this card using that image and the sentiment - Soul Mates.   I stamped the image and colored with my Copics.  I then trimmed out the image and popped it up on a stitched circle created with the Pierced and Stitched Circles dies.  



I layered this onto a grey card base.   I added some patterned paper from Starring Hearts Paper Pack.  I die cut this patterned paper with the Festive Edger die set.   A very simple but adorable card!   



Check out more inspiration from the design team using the new mini release items!   


Supplies linked below!  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment