Friday, January 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti January New Release Blog Hop

 Welcome back!  The January Release is now available at Reverse Confetti shop!  

I have a slimline card to share with you today using the Picture Perfect stamp set along with a previous released Monsterous stamp set.  I had this idea of aliens invading the drive-in theater!  



I started with the card base and ink blended with Iced Aqua and RC Aqua inks.   I then splattered it with white paint and set it aside to dry while I worked on the rest of the card. 




I stamped out my images from Picture Perfect and Montersous stamp set.  I colored with my Copic markers and then layed out the images to plan out my scene.   Each of the images had been die cut with the coordinating Confetti Cuts.   




I thought it would be so cute to have the monsters peeking out behind the movie screen like they are coming to invade but having a good time! :-)   I use to love going to the Drive In when I was in my dating years.  It was so much fun to watch scary movies at the Drive In in the dark!  Do you remember all those horrible, terrible movies like Children of the Corn?   They were so hokey!  But there were some that were super scary! 



This is not a scary card but one where in the end - everyone had a GOOD TIME!   

We have a huge blog hop to celebrate the new release!  Hopalong for inspiration and don't forget to check out the new release at the Reverse Confetti Shop!   


 Reverse Confetti Blog

   

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, this is so much fun. So clever to add Monsterous to the mix!

    ReplyDelete