Sunday, January 10, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Polka Dot Pals Ophelia

 I am back again with a new card showcasing the new Polka Dot Pals Ophelia!   She has the yummiest birthday cake!  

I stamped her out and colored her with my Copic markers.   I wanted her dress to be sparkly! So I used the dot method to add dots of color along with my white gel pen.   

I colored her cake to be a yummy chocolate and vanilla.   I added yellow for the candles and colored them with my clear sparkle pen as well.   I added a birthday crown for her!  



For my background, I used the Quilted Rainbow Inlaid die.  I added a small little Quick Strips flag using the Heart to Heart paper pack and added a tiny heart using some of the leftover hearts that I had from the Slimline Hearts Background.   


The sentiment is from the Simple Sentiments Strips.   That is it for me!   Thank you for stopping by!  Take a look at some of the other products released today from Whimsy Stamps! 





No comments:

Post a Comment