Thursday, January 28, 2021

SugarPea Designs - Love Machine Calling!

 Hey there!  I am in love with the new Vintage Telephone SugarCut!  Just like writing letters, making phone calls is almost unheard of!  Well, I have just the card for sending to a dear friend and setting up a phone date! 


I started by die cutting out the Vintage Telephone SugarCut from black, light grey and white cardstock.  I used the Call Me stamp set to stamp out the numbers for the phone dial.   



Next, I die cut out the C - LL ME from pink and white cardstock and stacked three die cuts to add some dimension to the Block Alphabet SugarCuts.  Twice from white cardstock and once from pink.  I used liquid glue to stack them together and adhered to my panel with foam tape and liquid adhesive.  



I stamped one of the bot images from Love Machine.  I colored with my Copic markers and then die cut out with the Love Machine SugarCut.   I stamped the tiny hearts and BEEP from Love Machine onto the main panel.  I finished it off with some white Nuvo drops!   

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment