Friday, January 1, 2021

Reverse Confetti - Stock Your Stash Challenge

 Hey there!  It's time for a new Stock Your Stash Challenge on the Reverse Confetti Blog!   I am up on the Reverse Confetti Blog sharing my take on this month's theme -  Love is in the Air! 

I love making Valentine cards and after making a ton of Christmas cards and tags, I am so ready for Valentine's Day!  I used the cute and adorable, Huggable stamp set along with the All the Love and So Very Lovely stamp sets.   




I started by stamping the images from Huggable and the large sentiments from All the Love.  I colored the Huggable images with my Copic markers and die cut them out with the Huggable Confetti Cuts.   I stamped the Love and XOXO in Rose and Salsa Ink.  I die cut them out with the All the Love Confetti Cuts. I then trimmed out the second letter and this will be replaced with my Huggable stamped image. 




I die cut RC Aqua and Iced Aqua cardstock with the Oh My Heart Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  I then die cut out the Circle Ray Duos from Piggy Bank and Premier Polar White cardstock.   I then layered the die cuts and stamped images on the main card panel with foam tape.   






I added an additional sentiment from So Very Lovely stamp set to finish off these two Valentine's Day cards!   Come play along with the Stock Your Stash challenge!  

Thanks for stopping by! 






No comments:

Post a Comment