Sunday, January 24, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Connected Heart Frames

Hey there!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I am sharing today Whimsy Stamps NEW Connected Heart Frame with Bunny Buddies stamp set.   


I started with some pink cardstock and stamped with the Marble Background stamp set and stamped with some darker pink ink.   I then trimmed it down with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die.   

I die cut the Connected Heart Frame from white and pink cardstock and then inlaid the largest pink heart back into the white frame.  

I stamped the images from Bunny Buddies and colored with my Copic markers.  I cut the image out with my Scan and Cut.  I stamped a sentiment from Bunny Buddies and then die cut it out with the Quick Stripes die set.  

Check out the new mini release from Whimsy Stamps here!   

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment