Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Countdown to Confetti - January Release Day 2

Hey there and welcome back to day two of the Countdown to Confetti January release!  Today we are sharing the new stamp set called Farmhouse Wreath.  This is just a beautiful stamp set.   I created two cards with the images in today's peek. 




For my first card, I used the new Outlined Framed Cover Panel for my card panel and die cut from white cardstock.   I stamped a sentiment from Mixed Messages stamp set.   




I then stamped the images from Farmhouse Wreaths and colored with my Copic markers.  I love that there are layering images to help create dimension for your images.   I love this beaded wreath!  These wreath images are right on target with Farmhouse decor!   



I love the detail that the Outlined Frame with the stitching and the dotted outlines!   It frames the card panel very well and perfect for creating that center focus.   





For my next card, I used Mist card stock and the Stitched Squares Confetti Cuts for my panel.  I stamped the other Farmhouse Wreath and added the wreath holder to the image.   I die cut the additional layer and colored with my Copics to provide dimension.   




The sentiment is from So Many Sentiments and is perfect to finish this clean and simple card!   

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on January 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 




10 comments:

  1. So pretty, the soft Blue with the stitched die looks so elegant.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Outlined Frame Cover panel - amazingQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Outlined Frame Cover Panel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frames look just wonderful. And your yellow flowers look so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the new frame and the wreath is perfect. The blue card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The frame cover die is my favorite for the day! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so many wonderful new products...love the wreath and the frame die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful stamping
    and lovely colors
    and stamps.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful edge detail on these pretty cards! Love the wreaths!

    ReplyDelete