Friday, March 5, 2021

Countdown to Confetti - Day One

 Hello!  It's the start of the March Countdown to Confetti!!!   You will just love the new products in this release with Reverse Confetti!  Some of these have quickly made it to my top favorites list!   


Today we are sharing Lily of the Valley and Orange Blossoms stamp sets.   I have also used the new Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel with both of my projects today.   (This is one that I love!) 

 



I started with the Lily of the Valley stamp set and stamped some kraft cardstock with Dark Roast ink and used the lily spray in the stamp set and created a background.   I then die cut the panel with the Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel.  




I stamped the lily's in the vase to represent my "v" in LOVE.   I used Big Love Confetti Cuts and die cut it from white, Iced Aqua and Lime Green cardstocks.  I then stamped one of the sentiments from Lily of the Valley stamp set and trimmed it down to layer onto the Big Love Confetti Cut.  










Next up, I used the new Orange Blossoms stamp set and the new Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel and created this card.   I stamped the image and used my Karin markers to watercolor the image.   I have not done watercolor in ages and it was nice to do this for a change. 




I used the previous released Hello Lovely Confetti Cuts and die cut from the Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel.   I used the new Along the Dotted Lines to add texture to my letters and die cut the pieces twice with the Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel.  I pieced them back into the panel.  



I stamped a sentiment from the Orange Blossoms stamp set and then framed the panel out with the Scalloped Squares Confetti Cuts.    

That is it for me today!  

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on March 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 






14 comments:

  1. Tricia, these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ‘Love’ how you incorporated the Lily of the Valley on the LOVE card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the orange blossom stamp and die set. It’s my favorite set from this release and it’s always great to see inspiration for upcoming releases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Tricia! Great images in both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such original design ideas. I love both of these cards, including the scallops element and also the Dotted Lines die going thru the "Hello Lovely" phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Lilly of the Valley card. Great contrast of colors. Kraft is the best... The orange blossoms are so pretty, you colored them well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are so pretty. I especially love the one on kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the kraft paper and Lily of the Valley !

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant look---not coloring the flowers in the background. I have never done that. I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful coloring. I love the ways you've used the Along the Dotted Lines cover panel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the mix of the older with the new on your second card, such versatility!😍 The Lily of the valley on kraft is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the flower fill for the background. Nice color idea for the oranges.

    ReplyDelete