Saturday, March 6, 2021

Countdown to Confetti - Day Two

 

Welcome back to day two of the Countdown to Confetti!  Today we are sharing Hope Coordinates, You Coordinates and Adorned Egg.    I love these big word dies and there are coordinating stamp sets to go along! 



I started with the Hope Confetti Cuts and the Hope Coordinates stamp set.   I started off with the Along the Dotted Line Cover Panel and die cut it from light peach cardstock.   I then die cut the Hope Confetti Cuts from Iced Aqua, white and Buttercup cardstock.   



I stamped out the images from Adorned Egg onto Premier Polar White cardstock.  I colored the images with my Copic markers.   I die cut them out with the Adorned Egg Confetti Cuts.  I layered them onto the card panel.   The sentiment comes from the Adorned Egg stamp set.  I finished off the card with some Nuvo drops. 



I love the sun burst that comes with the Hope Confetti Cuts!  I decided to offset it slightly off the panel.  I added a small butterfly to the Hope Confetti Cuts from the Adorned Egg stamp set.  








Next up, I used the Head in the Clouds Cover Panel and the You Coordinates stamp set.  I started by trimming down strips of Reverse Confetti cardstock.   I layered these onto a card panel and then popped up the Head in the Clouds Cover Panel.   I stamped a sentiment from the You Coordinates stamp set.   




I die cut the You Confetti Cuts from white and midnight cardstock and then added the Rose heart to the panel.  I popped up the "you" with foam tape.  



That is it for me today!  

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on March 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 





12 comments:

  1. Both cards are very nice. That sunburst is really cool, I agree and really pops on the card!🌞🌞🌞

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cloud cover plate and rainbow. So prettyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cloud cutout. Great panel use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all could use a little hope these days! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the HOPE die and gorgeous rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your cards, and I am crazy about that YOU die and the coordinating sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards! Really loving the Heads in the Clouds Cover Panel and the beautiful Adorned Egg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card with soft colors looks so pretty. I just adore your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your card designs with these large words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the You and Hope dies. The possibilities are endless. Such great cards.

    ReplyDelete