Saturday, March 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Blending In

 Hey there!  I am sharing this card I made with the new Blending In stamp from Whimsy Stamps.  This stamp is being released today as part of the mini release!   


I stamped the image out and colored with my Copic markers.  Do you see the little kitty with all those cute puppies?  I used the matching Blending In die to die cut out the image.  So much fun to color.   I love puppies!   I layered the puppies onto a black card panel die cut with the Faadoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles die.  I layered this onto some Starring Hearts paper. 






I could not help but use the Meow die cut from the Kitty Cat Extra die set.   I die cut out three of the Meow's and then stacked them together.   The little hearts are from little bits and pieces of the Slimline Hearts Background die.  



Be sure to check out the new mini release from Whimsy Stamps!!!   






No comments:

Post a Comment