Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - March Mini Release

 Hello!  I am sharing a birthday gift card holder using some new products from Whimsy Stamps.  
I used the new Slimline Pocket die along with the new Chevron Background stamp.   I love the new Slimline Pocket die, it looks just like a jean pocket.   I stamped some fuse green cardstock with the Chevron Background stamp and then die cut it out with the Slimline Pocket die.  


I die cut the small tag using the mini tag in the Slimline Pocket die from navy cardstock.   I layered my pocket on top of the card panel that had been covered with Lattice A2 die.   


The sentiment is from Sentiment Essentials and was stamped onto a Quick Strip die cut.   I added some flowers from the No-See All Seasons Tree die.   


Thank you for stopping by!   Here is more inspiration from Whimsy Stamps!  Check out more of the release here! 








No comments:

Post a Comment