Monday, March 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti March Release Blog Hop!

 Welcome back to the Reverse Confetti March Release Blog Hop!  All the March products are available now at Reverse Confetti.  I am sharing the so sweet and adorable Enchanted Garden stamp set!  



I stamped my images with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then colored all the images in with my Karin and Zig markers.   I added some details to the images with my white gel pen and some Diamond Stickles.   I free hand cut a sloped ground and then stamped a sentiment from Enchanted Garden










The make the background, I used the Plaid Lines Small Confetti Cuts and die cut from some lightweight cardstock.  I then used this as a stencil and used Piggy Bank ink to ink blend with my stencil over the main panel.  After I did one layer, I shifted the stencil and ink blended again to build up the plaid background.  To add a little bit of fun, I added a penny to the flying fairy to allow her to go up and down.  I added a little Piggy Bank heart from the You Confetti Cuts to pull it up and down. 



What is your favorite from the new release?   I don't know if I could pick just one!  Join us below for a big hop to celebrate!   Don't forgot that the new release is available now! 







2 comments:

  1. Tricia, I love your interactive slimline. Such a fun stenciled background too.

    ReplyDelete