Tuesday, March 16, 2021

SugarPea Designs - Lucky to Have You

 Hey there!  Happy St. Patrick's Day.  I thought I would make a lucky birthday card for my sister.  Her birthday is the day after St. Patrick's Day.   



I started off with the Gradient Stripes Stencil with some light green cardstock and ink and gave my card base some beautiful stripes.   I die cut kraft cardstock with the Scalloped Rectangles and then die cut a white panel with the Stitched Rectangles.   I added them to the green card base with some liquid adhesive. 

I stamped out the images for Cottontail Cuties and colored them with my Copic markers.   I die cut the images out with the Cottontail Cuties SugarCut.   I added them to the panel with foam tape.   I stamped a sun onto the panel using the Cheers to You stamp set and yellow ink.   

My sentiment comes from the Friendship Sentiments stamp set.   I added some final details with some stickles and white gel pen.   Thank you for stopping by!  








No comments:

Post a Comment