Sunday, March 28, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Gnome Think Spring

Happy Spring!   I hope you had a lovely weekend!   I am popping in to share an adorable stamp set from the Whimsy Stamps latest release called Gnome Think Spring.   It has the cutest images.  You can preorder it now.   

 



I stamped the image out onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut the image out with the Pierced and Stitched Circle dies.   




I layered this onto some Eggstra Bunnies 6x6 Paper pad.   I covered the entire card panel.   I layered some bright pink cardstock onto the panel and used the Bold ABC die to create the Hello.  I die cut multiple die cuts and layered onto each other for more dimension.   I stamped a sentiment from the Gnome Think Spring onto white cardstock and trimmed it out.   



Be sure to check out more of the Whimsy Stamps release here!



No comments:

Post a Comment