Saturday, March 13, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Magnolia A2 Die

 Hello!  I am sharing this quick and easy card that I made with the new Magnolia A2 die from Whimsy Stamps.   This is such a beautiful die!   It can make for quick and simple cards.  I have a bunch of watercolor panels that I have created and just put to the side.  I went through my stack and found this pink and purple watercolor background.  I trimmed it down to A2 size. 

I die cut the Magnolia A2 die from white cardstock and then layered it onto the watercolor panel. I laid some heavy books on top to make sure that it adhered really well to the panel.  

I stamped a sentiment from Simple Sentiment Strips.   I trimmed it down to fit across the panel.  Quick and Easy!   Take a look at the new release at Whimsy Stamps!  

Thank you for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment