Monday, March 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Savior


 Hey there!  I am sharing some beautiful products today from Whimsy Stamps.  I just love this new Faith inspired products in this release.   


I used three new products:  Savior Die, Glorious Sky Slimline Designer Paper and Savior Stamps.  I started out by die cutting the Savior dies using white and gold foil paper.  


The entrance to the tomb will actually create a cut out from your panel but I used the negative pieces to place on my card panel.   I used the positive die cut to help piece the negative pieces onto the panel.  I love the gold foil!   I used some sticky adhesive on the back to make it easy to place these in.   



I stamped a sentiment from Savior Stamp set using gold embossing powder.   The embossing powder was not fine so it create beautiful texture in real life.  It was hard to get a picture of it!   


I cut Jesus silhouette and the crosses from heavy white cardstock.    The paper is from the new Glorious Sky Slimline paper pack.   This had beautiful papers!   Just gorgeous! I added the silhouette and crosses with foam tape.   

I trimmed down the paper and put it down into the left corner.  Hop over to the Whimsy Stamp store to see all the new products available! 






No comments:

Post a Comment