Thursday, March 11, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Unicorn Kisses

 Hey there!  I am popping in to share this card made with some of the March release from Whimsy Stamps.   I created this card using the Unicorn Kisses stamp set along with the new Slimline Clouds Die set and Glorious Sky paper pack. 




I die cut the new Slimline Cloud die set from white cardstock and some glitter cardstock.   The panel fills a slimline card.  The new Glorious Sky Slimline paper packs are so much fun and love how they perfectly fit.  



Isn't the new Unicorn Kisses stamp set adorable?   I stamped it out onto Neenah cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.  I trimmed it down with my Scan and Cut.  I added some details by dotting some colors with my Copics and a white gel pen. 




I stamped a sentiment from the Unicorn Kisses stamp set and die cut with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die.  

Here is some more inspiration from the Whimsy Stamps March release! 










No comments:

Post a Comment