Monday, July 5, 2021

Countdown to Confetti Day One

 Welcome to day one of the Countdown to Confetti July Release!  Today we are sharing Tropical Leaves and Lovely Day Sentiments.   I made a card and tag with these new products.  


Do you see that peek of a new Cover Panel called Peekaboo Cover Panel?   I used Mist, Avocado and Lime Green cardstock.  I stamped the Tropical Leaves in Avocado ink and then die cut them out with the matching Tropical Leaves Confetti Cuts.   




This sentiment is from the new Lovely Day Sentiments stamp set.  I stamped it onto a die cut circle from the Square & Circle Frame Confetti Cut.  I die cut the Mist panel with the new Peekaboo Cover Panel.  I added some sequins to add a little sparkle. 








For my tag I used the Celebrate Tag Confetti Cuts and die cut from Mist and white card stock.  I stamped a sentiment from Lovely Day Sentiments onto the bottom of the tag.   




I added a small die cut circle from the Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cuts and then added the Tropical Leaves to the stop with some hemp twine.  




Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on July 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 



13 comments:

  1. super pretty, love the mist and green color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often wish I had some big leaves.
    These are fantastic. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that new Lovely Day sentiment set. It is a great size to be a focal point but it does not overwhelm the card. The script is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new Tropical Leaves are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you stamped the leaves on cardstock! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that die and the leaves! Pretty creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue is so pretty behind those bold leaves. Beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing. I love the blue that you paired with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only are the leaves cute just being stamped on green papers, but they are EASY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfect! And I love the coordinating tag! So fun!

    ReplyDelete