Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Mini Release Surf Shark

 Hello!  Welcome to a new mini release from Whimsy Stamps!   I used two new products today on my slimline card:  Daisies Embossing Folder and Surf Shark stamp set.   



The new Daisies Embossing Folder can be used for Slimline cards.  I used the embossing folder to create the orange panel for my card today.   I added another layer of white cardstock that has been die cut with the Slimline Envelope Edger die set.  



I stamped the Surf Shark onto Neenah 80 lb and colored with my Copic markers.   I added some Distress Stickles to the surfboard for some extra sparkle!   I trimmed the image down and added to my card panel with foam tape. 


My sentiment is made from a combination of Bold ABC die set to create the Big Wave and then I added the hello from the Sending Sunshine stamp set.   

Check out more of the new release from the Designer Inspiration below! 


Check out more from Whimsy Stamps here!  



No comments:

Post a Comment