Thursday, July 8, 2021

SugarPea Designs - Waves of Love

Hey there! I love the new Salty Seagulls and Waves of Love stamp sets from the Summer release.  I paired them up today with one of my favorite color combinations of yellow and aqua.   



I stamped all my images from Salty Seagulls and Waves of Love and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut the images out with the matching Salty Seagulls and Waves Of Love SugarCuts. 


To make my little scene, I die cut different colors of cardstock with the Postage Stamps Cover Panel with the smaller Postage die using white, kraft and aqua cardstocks.  I like layering these together.   I ink blended with the Sunburst Stencil onto the white die cut.  I ink blended with aqua and dark blue ink onto the aqua die cut. I then used the tiny wave die from the Nautical Notions to trim out a wave from the interior of the aqua die cut.  I trimmed each of the down and then layered together with liquid adhesive.  


I layered my panels onto a light yellow card panel that had been die cut with the largest Stitched Rectangles SugarCut.  I stamped a sentiment from Waves of Love and trimmed down and adhered to my panel. These stamp sets are so adorable!! 

What is your favorite from the release?  Have a wonderful day! 







1 comment:

  1. This is darling!! I love your little scene. Those seagulls are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete