Saturday, July 10, 2021

Whimsy Stamps July Mini Release Beach Setting

Hello!  I am popping in to share a new stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Beach Setting.  I don't know about you but I need a beach vacation and this stamp sends just the right vibes!  I really love these deeply etched red rubber stamps that Whimsy Stamps has.  They have such beautiful details. 




I stamped the image and colored with my Copic markers.  I trimmed it down like a Polaroid picture so fitting for a beach scene.   I did some creative die cutting with the Extreme Postage Die to go from a rectangle to more of a square! 




I then layered it onto an aqua card panel stamped with the Buffalo Plaid background stamp with kraft colored ink.  I trimmed it down with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die set. 





I stamped a simple Thank you from the Simple Sentiment Strips.  I die cut it with Bookmark & Tags die set.   Check out the new release at Whimsy Stamps here!  


Thanks for stopping by!







 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Tricia. A serene and beautiful scene. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete