Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Countdown to Confetti Day Three


Hello! Welcome back to the Countdown to Confetti July Release!   Today we are sharing Hummingbird and Oceans of Love.  These are such cute sets.   


 



I started off with the Peekaboo Cover Panel and die cut it from white cardstock.  I then layered on the new Circle of Waves Confetti Cuts using Mist, RC Aqua and Iced Aqua cardstock.   Reverse Confetti has such cool dies!   




I stamped the images out from Oceans of Love and colored with my Copic markers.   There are matching Oceans of Love Confetti Cuts to die cut them out.  I layered some directly to the panel with liquid adhesive and others were popped up with foam tape.   My sentiment is from This Says It All stamp set that was previously released.  








The new Hummingbird set is so adorable!   I colored quite a few of these different colors.   I used my Copic markers to color up the stamped images for Hummingbird.  I die cut them out with the Hummingbird Confetti Cuts.   I tried some new combinations to me.  It was fun experimenting with new color combos.  

R01, R02, R05, R08, B02, B01, B00, B000, Y11, Y15, YR23, RV02, RV04, RV00



I used the new Stitched Pinwheel Cover Panel and just used the outside piece.   The interior pieces have stitching details.   I saved these from another card project!  I stamped a sentiment from the Hummingbird stamp set and trimmed it down.   I finished the card with some crystal jewels.  




Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on July 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 






Amy Kolling

13 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and colorful that I would frame them to enjoy in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Circle of Waves die!! These are adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards. Love the nautical
    scene - all of the sea creatures.
    The hummingbirds are so pretty.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! Beautiful color combo on your Oceans of Love card, and I love the way you used the Stitched Pinwheel Cover Panel on your darling hummingbird card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tropical flowers and hummingbird is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is there no stitching on the stitched pinwheel? Does it have plain dies as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stitched pinwheel cover really adds lovely movement to this card. Circle of Waves really looks wonderful with the sea items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! I love how much texture and interest the background dies give to the designs. So cool!

    ReplyDelete