Sunday, July 4, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Elegant Butterfly & A2 Envelope Builder Die


Hello!  Happy 4th!  I am popping in to share a beautiful new stamp set called Elegant Butterfly.  I have paired with the new A2 Envelope Builder die! 





I stamped my images with a rainbow of inks and used my stamp positioner to layer the colors.   I stamped the large SUCH from the stamp set called Such and Such and then stamped a sentiment from the set and white embossed onto black cardstock.   I love how the U fit perfectly with the body of the butterfly!  I also stamped the Elegant Butterfly onto my envelope that I built with the new A2 Envelope Builder die! 




Look how snuggly that my card fits into this envelope!  I love that you can build your own and use your colored cardstock or patterned paper to build these to perfectly match your card! 




I added a liner which there is a die included in the A2 Envelope Builder and used patterned paper from the Rainbow paper pack.   

Please check out what the design team has in store for you with this new mini release





No comments:

Post a Comment