Thursday, July 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti July New Release Blog Hop

 It's Release Day!  The July New Release is now available at Reverse Confetti!  To celebrate we have a huge blog hop today!   Hop around and be inspired with the products from the new release.  

I combined the new Hummingbird and Bloom stamp sets along with the new Circle Elements Confetti Cuts.  I just love the big bold flowers in the new Bloom stamp set!!  I colored them with my Copic markers and then die cut with the Bloom Confetti Cuts. 



I colored the Hummingbird with some light browns and blues.  I had so much fun coloring a bunch of these in preparation for the release!   For my card base, I used Cloud cardstock and die cut it with the new Circle Elements Confetti Cuts.   I then stamped it with the Background Builder stamp set using Stone ink. I then layered this onto a RC Aqua card panel.   I just love the pop of aqua peeking through the panel! 







The sentiment is from the Bloom stamp set and I stamped and trimmed it down and added it to the card panel with foam tape.  I popped up the yellow daisy using the accent images in the Bloom stamp set and popped up another aqua flower at the top of the card panel. 



Hop along to each of the designers below!  Check out the new release here! 




Kelly Lunceford

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Amy Rohl

Lisa Henke

Deanne Kuntz

Becky Roberts

Tracy Ware

Ali Farmer

Cheiron Brandon

Dilay Nacar

Jeanne Jachna

Heather Ruwe

Kelly Griglione

Audrey Tokach

Jenny Colacicco

Olga Moss

Candice Fisher

Michelle Short

Olga Matyushevskaya

Amy Tsuruta

Joe Sysavath


5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love your muted color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little funky hummingbird is winning me over, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just such a stunning floral arrangement with that precious hummingbird! Love how you colored the flowers with the bright colors and kinda muted the colors on the bird and that really added to the whole scene! Love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous floral spray on this card, perfect with this little hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete