Friday, July 2, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - July Release

 Hello!  There is a new release at Whimsy Stamps!   I have used two of the new products today the Slimline Connected Rectangles die and the new Flight of the Dragons stamp set.  



I just love Dustin Pikes dragon stamps and this is another favorite!   I love the little images and the sentiments in this set.   These dragons are so cute to color up!  









I die cut the new Slimline Connected Rectangles die from white and light blue cardstock.   I inked the white die cuts with light green and light aqua inks for hints of the sky and grass.  I added my images to the panel with foam tape.  I love that it looks like they are running away from each other!  









Please check out what the design team has in store for you with this new mini release




2 comments: