Wednesday, July 21, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge

Hello, today I am sharing my card project for the July Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs!   






I used this month's inspiration photo for my card.  I started by using the Salty Seagulls and Captain Of My Heart stamp sets to create my Hello friend card.  I die cut the images out with the matching Captain Of My Heart and Salty Seagulls SugarCut. 




My card base along with the Hello was created with the Card Front Element Builder III SugarCut.  The sentiment is from Everyday Sentiments stamp set along with the Sentiment Strips SugarCut. 




 Come play along in the challenge!   The full rules are below but you can also see this month's challenge and information on the SugarPea Designs blog post!  Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment