Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Countdown to Confetti Day Two

 Welcome to day two of the Countdown to Confetti day two!  Today we are sharing Bloom.  Such a beautiful stamp set!   I just love the large florals!   I decided to create a Slimline card and stamped the Bloom stamp set and then several of the individual images.   



I colored the stamped images with my Copic markers.   I then die cut the individual pieces with the Bloom Confetti Cuts.   The sentiment is from the new Lovely Day Sentiments stamp set we shared yesterday.  




I just love the large and script font used in Lovely Day Sentiments.   I used teals, yellows and grays to color this swag of flowers.   I layered the simple panel onto a RC Aqua card base.  



Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on July 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 






11 comments:

  1. I am still loving those Lovely Day sentiments. They are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used so much teal/aqua/blue on your flowers, and on your matting. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the spray of
    flowers. The slimline card works
    great for this idea. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love the pretty flowers and the sentiment! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning flowers! I love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo that you chose--oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete