Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti September Release Blog Hop

 Welcome to the Reverse Confetti September New Release Blog Hop!  We are celebrating today with a huge blog hop.  The full hop list is below!  You should have arrived from Keia Shipp-Smith's blog!   I have a halloween card to share with you using the new Boo Day along with the All Lined Up Cover Panel and the Layered Boo Confetti Cuts.  








I colored the cute little cat in the pumpkin from the Boo Day stamp set.   I die cut it out with the matching Boo Day Confetti Cuts.  I die cut the Layered Boo from Cloud White and Midnight cardstock.  I layered both onto the All Lined Up Cover Panel cut from Cloud White cardstock.  





I stamped a sentiment from Halloween Sentiments onto one of the diagonal stripes.   I layered some Sunshine and Rust cardstock.   It reminds me of candy corn!   I just love this new release from Reverse Confetti!  All products are available now! 





To celebrate, we have a blog hop today!   Please hop around to all the designers to see some great inspiration with the September new release!  Check out the new release here! 



Reverse Confetti

Candice Fisher

Cheiron Brandon

Dilay Nacar

Ali Farmer

Heather Ruwe

Audrey Tokach

Michelle Short

Tiffany Pryce-Russom

Kelly Lunceford

Jeanne Jachna

Lisa Henke

Susan Wymer

Amy Rohl

Amy Kolling

Becky Roberts

Andrea Shell

Lien Leysen

Keia Shipp-Smith

Tricia Barber

Dana Kirby

Jenny Colacicco

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss

Deanne Kuntz



1 comment: