Thursday, September 9, 2021

STAMPtember & Reverse Confetti Autumn Blessings

Hello!  I am so happy to be sharing this exclusive stamp set that is being offered by Simon Says Stamp for the Stamptember Collaboration with Reverse Confetti called Autumn Blessings.   How beautiful is this fall inspired set!  






I stamped the image and then colored with my Copic markers using yellows, reds and oranges for a fall flower bouquet.  I just love the scripty font of the greetings in this stamp set.  I stamped it onto the Reverse Confetti Three Tags Confetti Cuts and tied it around the card with some hemp twine. 



To create my card panel, I used the Reverse Confetti Double Stitched Window Cover panel die cut from Rust cardstock.   I stamped the panel with the Background Builder stamp set.  I love a great big polka dot panel!  I used Rust ink to stamp the circle stamp out repeatedly over the card panel.  


Here are the links to get this new stamp set!  These stamp sets can go quickly!  I hope you love it as much as I do!   








Happy Stamptember!!  I hope you have a wonderful day! 

1 comment: