Wednesday, September 1, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - Hey Fall

Hey there!  It's a new month and new Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs I love FALL!   This month's challenge will have you feeling all the fall vibes, you can use the inspiration photo or the sketch or BOTH!  







I used the Hey Fall stamp set and created this cute scene using the inspiration photo for my card inspiration.   I started by stamping all my images out from Hey Fall and colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut each image out with the matching Hey Fall SugarCut.   




To create my background, I used the Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil to create my background.  I inked with light green ink for my grass and light blue ink with the cloud border edges.  I stamped a sentiment from Hey Fall onto the card panel.  This is a mini slim sized at 3.5 inches by 6 inches.  



 Come play along in the challenge!   The full rules are below but you can also see this month's challenge and information on the SugarPea Designs blog post!  Thank you for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment