Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - I Want Candy

 There is a new mini release at Whimsy Stamps for the month of September!  Guess What?  It has HALLOWEEN available!   I am using two cute new Halloween products available today:  I Want Candy stamp set and the Haunted Graveyard die.  


I ink blended with the new Distress Inks: Prized Ribbon and Salvaged Patina.  I added some stars with a white gel pen.  I stamped a sentiment from Spirited Sentiments.   I die cut the Haunted Graveyard from back cardstock and white cardstock for the moon.  I ink blended the moon using Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress inks. 



I stamped the images out from I Want Candy stamp set and colored with my Copic markers. I added some Distress Stickles to add some pop to the images.  I used my Scan and Cut to trim my stamped images out.  



Check out the new mini release at Whimsy Stamps!  

Here is some more inspiration below from the Design Team using the new mini release!   In honor of this release - we are doing an Instagram Hop with a GIVEAWAY!  Please check my instagram page - @triciabarber11 or link here!  Join us in the fun! 


1 comment: