Friday, September 10, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - ATC Book Die

 Hello!  Happy Halloween! 

My most favorite time of the year! Whimsy Stamps is out with a new mini release and it has some great products available.   I used the new ATC book die and used it for a treat holder for Halloween!   This die has some great accent pieces to use!  


I paired it with the new Slimline Surreally Cool Halloween paper pack.   The ATC book die is really easy to assemble and creates this cute box.  I was able to fit two pieces of candy (Reese's thin peanut butter cups - YUM!) and a tiny spider.  


I love the images in the new Slimline Surreally Cool Halloween paper pack.  I just trimmed them down and added some colored paper behind them.   I used the new Slimline Window ATC die to create the tags along with the button and backer from the ATC book die.  


You can even create labels for your boxes with the Slimline ATC book die!!   The sentiments I used are from Halloween Postage Clear stamp set and the Spookie Kitties Clear stamp set.   


Here is some more inspiration below from the Design Team using the new mini release!   In honor of this release - we are doing an Instagram Hop with a GIVEAWAY!  Please check my instagram page - @triciabarber11 or link here!  Join us in the fun! 




1 comment: